SPEAKER REQUEST CARD INSTRUCTIONS
The agenda contains a brief description of each item to be considered. Except as provided by law; no action shall be taken on any item not appearing in the agenda.
1. To speak on an item, complete a Speaker Request Form(s) identifying the item(s) and deposit it in the speaker request box.
2. Please fill out the speaker card clearly by printing your name, date, etc. and the agenda item number (i.e. Public Comments, H-1, G-1, etc.) you wish to comment on.
3. Cards containing illegible writing and/or that are incompletely filled out, will not be considered.
4.To speak on a matter not appearing in the agenda, but under the jurisdiction the Board of Directors, you may do so during Public Comments at the beginning of the meeting.
5. Speaker request forms must be deposited prior to the beginning of Public Comments.
6. When addressing the Board, it is requested that you state your name for the record.
7. Speak clearly into the microphone and face the Board, not the audience.
8. Address the Board as a whole through the President.
9.Comments to individual Directors or staff are not permitted.
10. Speakers are limited to three (3) minutes per item with nine (9) minutes cumulative for the entire meeting.