Skip to main content

Request Vacation Home Check 

To Request a Vacation Home Check

Please email to request deputies to do a physical check of your residence while you are away on vaction.  Please include the following information: 

  1. Contact information
  2. Home address
  3. Dates away from residence and the dates the checks are requested
  4. Emergency contact information

Sheriff's Non-Emergency Dispatch: 714-647-7000 or 949-770-6011

North Patrol:  714-647-1851