Skip to main content

Citizen Service Request  

May contain: text, document, and invoice

All Tree Related Issues Require the Submission of a Citizen Service Request.

To submit a Citizens Service Request Please call 562-430-3707 or E-mail:

Emergency Citizen Service Requests must be called in to the office. All calls are logged into our system and assigned a CSR Number for reference purposes.

Please give your full name, address, phone number, nature of the call (i.e. tree trimming, fallen branch, diseased tree, etc.) and a cross street. The District has jurisdiction over parkway trees only. We do not handle issues with trees on private property.

All sidewalk issues must be called in to the County directly for resolution. Please call Orange County Public Works at 714-955-0200.

Citizen Service Request 1001659.jpg